Beauty Therapists Online loves helping you find the most gorgeous little beauty salons chic home studios or mobile pampering.
Brillbird Glasgow Nail Courses
Hungarian company Brillbird is an up and coming brand, growing and gaining popularity with nail technicians across the globe.
Now established in the UK just over a year ago. Brillbird offers quality and reliable products with a wide choice from
Brush and Go gels to
Courses and workshops available throughout the year:
- Level 1, 1 Stroke more info here
- 3 Day Acrylic Conversion Course more info here
- E File Courses/Workshop see below
- Acrylic tip & overlay trouble shooting workshop see below
All courses are
- Fully ABT accredited
- Group courses.
- Salon training
E File Courses/Workshop: 2 courses available Expert and The High Tech
You will need your own drill for this course & your own drill bits.
Deposit of £30 to secure space, if drill required this must be ordered 2 weeks before course.
We also supply E-files, I would highly recommend the
- High Tech Drill £265.90 or
- Expert Drill £220
- We can supply drill bits,
- I would recommend the medium cone, needle bit & ball bit.
- These will be available to buy on the day or can be ordered previous to course.
- Price Range £15-£18 each bit.
- Learn how to use an E file correctly,
- E file set up
- Using Efile for infill
- Removing bulk product
- Removing length
For latest course dates please PM us on Facebook here
Please remember classes are small or 1-2 and fill up quickly
Acrylic tip & overlay trouble shooting workshop
Are your struggling with your acrylic application, using tips? Then this is the work shop for you! This is a one day workshop where we can work on the following to help you be the best.
Cost: £110 includes brillbird acrylic trial kit.
All other products needed will be available for your to use
- All our courses are accredited by ABT insurance.
- Trained nail technicians only
- A non-refundable deposit of £30 will be required to secure your space,
- Spaces are limited as theses are small classes.
- Correct nail prep
- Tip sizing
- Tip blending
- Acrylic application
- Filing technique
- Finishing technique.
Latest Course dates please PM us on Facebook here